Last updated on August 4, 2019
- Conspiracy Theory Trivia Board Game tests your knowledge of the world of Internet conspiracies
- Answer questions to collect conspiracy cards to win, but be careful of Cover-Ups
- A QR code is printed on every conspiracy card if you want more details (like when the ghost of JFK revealed that all dolphins are aliens)
- The perfect party game for 2 to 6 players (or teams) ages 14 and up
- Contains 250 Conspiracy cards and 25 Cover Up cards - Check out our new Expansion Pack for more Conspiracies
Conspiracy Theory Trivia Game is designed tests players knowledge on hundreds of Internet conspiracies. There are five categories of conspiracies: Mythos (mythical places and creatures), Aliens (ancient and modern), Technologies, Schemes (governments and secret organizations), and Random (everything else). To win, you must correctly answer trivia questions to collect a matching set of cards. But beware of government cover-ups that could take some or all of your collection. Great family fun or party game for conspiracy buffs and sheeple alike.