Last updated on August 4, 2019
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: All fun is in the players' ability to create fun and hilarious stories with their answers! Players need to be in the mood for having fun and being sometimes ridiculous in their answers. The Awkward Storyteller is meant to be a party game, not a competitive game!
- STRAIGHTFORWARD PARTY GAME: For 4 to 11 players ages 16 and up. The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story!
- GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW: The game begins when a player (the Storyteller) selects a story card and reads out the caption on it, which will be the first line of a story that has yet to be created. The other players then ask the Storyteller questions from their cards and the Storyteller begins to build their story. The Storyteller must then develop their unique story using a specific word on another player's card, or the sentence must begin with the letter featured on the other player's card.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES, TEENS, AND ADULTS: Perfect for a family get-together like Thanksgiving, Christmas, holidays, camping, parties, or simply have some quality and fun time with friends. A Premium quality, perfect gift!
- GAME CONTENTS: Contains 182 cards (121 questions cards, 50 story cards, 11 challenge cards), and 1 hourglass timer.
- Age: 16 to adult
- Players: 4 to 11
- Time: 15 to 45 minutes
- Contents: 121 questions cards + 50 story cards + 11 challenge cards + 1 hourglass timer + game rules
- This is a party game, not a competitive game.
- This game will only work with people that are in the mood for having fun and being sometimes ridiculous in their answer.
- If you want to play in a family environment or with susceptible people you should consider removing 4 Story Cards from the deck since they could have different interpretations: “I hate wearing underwear!”; “This morning, I woke up late and noticed that I was not alone!”; “When I think too much, I have uncontrollable gas.”; “Everyone watched, as I stood naked in the middle of the room.”.
- The format is certain to get participants smiling, interacting and thinking up original twists and plot lines for their story, which they make up as they go along, for the entertainment of the other players and anyone else who is listening.
- Families, adults, kids, boys or girls will have some quality time playing it.
- Perfect for a family get-together like Christmas, Thanksgiving, holidays, camping, night party or simply have some quality and fun time with friends.
- Premium quality, perfect Christmas gift
- Party game
- Fun, Laughter and Creative Story-Telling game
How To Play video