Last updated on August 4, 2019
- A wickedly fun, grown-up version of Go Fish for people who like a challenge and sabotaging friends. 2 - 6 players (sense of humor recommended)
- Instead of hoarding boring cards, force other players to make pairs. Each pair comes with a set of ridiculous rules. If players can't follow the rules, they are out. Can you stay in the game?
- As pairs pile up, so do the shenanigans, forcing players get creative to stay in the game.
- 54 cards packed with off-the-wall challenges, fishy puns and nautical nonsense. Perfect for board game nights or as a drinking game.
- Combines with the Fishy and Naughty expansions for even more fun!
Go Fish Yourself is the funny, drunk uncle of the kid’s game, “Go Fish.” Your objective is to give other people pairs rather than hoarding a bunch of dumb cards for yourself. By forcing other players to make pairs, you are really making them perform a set of absurd rules or challenges. Some challenges must be performed for the whole game and others only once. Go Fish Yourself lets you inflict a variety of ridiculous and hilarious challenges on your friends and frienemies. The best part is that it’s as easy to learn as traditional Go Fish but actually fun! So good luck poking another player with your huge harpoon while balancing a big ‘ol booty on your head and plugging your leaky bunghole!