Last updated on August 7, 2019
- Whether you want to send your children to therapy with the same techniques your parents used or try an entirely new approach, this instructional volume will show you the way
- Paperback lets you learn the latest buzzwords and trends in traumatic parenting
- Choose a personal trauma style - controlling, indulgent, and more
- Measures 4.5 x 6.5 inches
- 144 Pages with full color throughout and 10 illustrations
Parents of the world rejoice! Knock Knock’s bestselling How to Traumatize Your Children has been revamped with all-new totally dysfunctional illustrations. This groundbreaking instructional volume teaches you how to give your children the lifelong gifts of mental and emotional damage. Whether you employ the same ruinous techniques your parents used or try out an entirely new approach, you are bound to succeed!
- Learn the latest buzzwords and trends in traumatic parenting!
- Choose a personal trauma style controlling, indulgent, and more!
- Paperback; 4.5 x 6.5 inches; 144 pages; written by Knock Knock